Stay in the loop with exclusive offers and event invitations.
RULES OF THE FARM
- Grounds open during tasting room hours of operation only.
- No coolers permitted.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted on the premises.
- Tailgating on the property is prohibited.
- New York State Law prohibits the consumption of alcohol on the premises that is not sold by this Vineyard.
- We reserve the right of admission and/or service.
- You MUST be at least 21 years of age to drink or purchase wine and MUST have two forms of valid identification including one Photo ID.
- No unauthorized parties on the property. Private parties are NOT permitted without prior written approval of Martha Clara Vineyards Management.
- Martha Clara Vineyards welcomes groups arriving via Limo, Bus, Van or Car Service by Reservation Only. For information, contact email@example.com or call 631.298.0075 ext 122. Please Schedule Reservations At Least One Week In Advance. All Limos, Buses and Car Services are required to provide a Confirmation Number for a Group Tasting upon arrival.
- Balloons are not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No open flames of any kind are permitted (including candles, sterno, barbeques).
- We are not responsible for any personal property.
- Dog are permitted in designated areas and must be curbed and on a leash no longer than 6 feet at all times.
- Owners of dogs demonstrating aggressive and/or vocal behavior will be asked to remove the dog from the premises.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- No field games allowed in picnic areas.
- No aerial photograpy (ie: drones) permitted without managerial consent.
- Tables are strictly on a First Come-First Served Basis. No "Holding" Tables.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (at least 18 years of age) at all times.
- No Soliciting.
- Martha Clara Vineyards welcomes groups arriving via Limousine, Bus or Car Service by Reservation Only. These groups must schedule a Group Tasting Reservation and obtain a Confirmation Number prior to arrival. (Limos, Buses and Car Services are required to provide a Confirmation Number for a Group Tasting upon arrival.)
- We offer several options for your Group Tasting Experience! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 631-298-0075 ext 122 . Please schedule reservations at least one week in advance.